Kent / Sussex Border

Sikamalc, Robin & Boardersman,

Looks like a small but select group - I'll send you a PM to find a mutually convenient location and date

Richard

Ok, the plan is to meet from 7:30pm on Monday, 15th March at a pub called The Bull Inn, Bull Hill (just by the A28) in Bethersden TN26 3LB. (It's between Ashford and Tenterden)

All welcome.

Richard

Spoke to Malc today we should be able to make it probably be nearer to 8 o'clock, see you all there.

regards

robin

Dont think i will be able to make this may have to be working in bournemouth next week ..

Hopefully next time

ATB Steve

Love to have joined you for a dram and a chat, but I will also be away for work on Monday and most weekdays. Definitely up for the next time if I can make it.

Best, Craig

I will definitely be able to make it with my other half also as she is a keen stalker but not a member of the site as yet.

A great evening with good company and conversation amongst like minded folk. Seven of us in total - nearly outnumbering the deer population in Kent - with quite a few unable to make it wanting to come to a second one some time. The chat and banter was pretty much all deer related ranging from tales of daring do, advice freely given to dog work (I am now seriously contemplating getting a Bavarian MH when my Lab comes up for replacement) and arranging stalking opportunities both locally and in Scotland. Thanks to those who made the effort to travel a fair distance

Richard

Thank you Curlew for arranging this. I enjoyed the evening and hope to keep in touch with everyone.

Thank you Robin for inviting me along.

To next time.

Cheers,

Jon.

Nice evening I think enjoyed by all, well done Richard, Jon I will give you a call later in the year to arrange some stalking, if you havn't got your rifle by then you can use one of mine.

hopefully those of you who couldn't make it last time can come when we meet again.

regards,

robin

Sorry I missed the last one, would be well up for it next time,

As a suggestion the BASC are running a Carcase inspection and butchery course in Sevenoaks 6th Sept. which I am going to, may we should arrange something for that night? Might even see you at the course, its good preparation for the DSC2 as well.

As a suggestion the BASC are running a Carcase inspection and butchery course in Sevenoaks 6th Sept. which I am going to, may we should arrange something for that night? Might even see you at the course, its good preparation for the DSC2 as well.

I'm up for that. How can you book a place? I can't find it on the BASC SE region website

Richard

Back