BDS HIGHLANDS BRANCH Autumn Meeting

Hello Ian, I will be in the highlands between the date of this meeting so would like to attend. It will also give me a chance to catch up with my long time friend Mr Davidson. Regards Gary

Hello Ian, I will be in the highlands between the date of this meeting so would like to attend. It will also give me a chance to catch up with my long time friend Mr Davidson. Regards Gary

Gaz - You will be most welcome - the more the merrier to make it a good informative day for all & meet friends.

Ian

Richard you don't do yourself justice - Your reputation has arrived already & lots of folks are keen to see your handywork & learn how to sharpen a knife properly. --- I'd say the opposite - It's easier to speak to adults than kids - they have learned better respect!
If you know your subject (& you certainly do!) talking about it is easy. Things only get difficult if you dont, & have to wing it!
(By the way - your accommodation is ready!)

I know Ian D is busy preparing his Sika presentation - that should be interesting and informative.

As always Andy will be entertaining & informative talking about Highland Stalking Safety & Comms.

Jim's forensic background will put some sound science into the Bullet Design presentation & Non lead debate.

It should be a good day.

Ian

p.s. We already have some great raffle prizes donated & are procuring more!

Ian, if I'm not dragged away with work I will be in attendance also. Taking a keen interest in knife sharpening as this is an area I need to and want to get better at.

Tam

Back