shooting forums , how many are you in?

tackb

I just wondered how many shooting and shooting related forums everyones in?

I'm in

uk varminting
stalking directory (obviously)
fullboreuk
varmintinguk (new)
snipers hide (us site)
long range hunting (us site)

a knife forum which I cant remember !

this isn't a vehicle for you to vent your frustration if you've been banned etc. more for me to gauge if i'm addicted and have an issue!

Just the SD and snipers hide which I enjoy , I have been known to poke around others but don't stay long
Brough

For shooting, I'm in this one and pay the odd visit to a couple of others. I'm in a couple for Land Rover, 'cos I've got one, a motorcycle one, 'cos I've got one and that's about it. So that's four altogether. To be honest, despite being retired, I find there isn't the time to be in more. I suppose if your only extra-curricular activity is stalking/shooting, then I can understand being in more shooting-related ones though. Depends how much time you spend in front of a computer/laptop/ipad/whatever.

So I suppose there's no right answer.

Is it just me, or is this a bit like "How many times a week do you have sex? I want to know if I'm normal."

This one
Pigeonwatch - inactive
UK Varminting - occasional
FullboreUK - occasional
Landyzone
Landrover Owner Forum
3 Ducati motorcycle forums.

I shoot occasionally too...

For shooting, I'm in this one and pay the odd visit to a couple of others. I'm in a couple for Land Rover, 'cos I've got one, a motorcycle one, 'cos I've got one and that's about it. So that's four altogether. To be honest, despite being retired, I find there isn't the time to be in more. I suppose if your only extra-curricular activity is stalking/shooting, then I can understand being in more shooting-related ones though. Depends how much time you spend in front of a computer/laptop/ipad/whatever.

So I suppose there's no right answer.

Is it just me, or is this a bit like "How many times a week do you have sex? I want to know if I'm normal."

I KNOW I don't have enough sex !

SD AND WSF have looked at a few others , but , reckon these two are , by a long way... the best :D

Punternet !! ??? is that something ''two do'' with Horse Raceing or maybe all about Dogs , :-| :)

Last edited:
Back