Thread: New Member

Just by way of introduction, I'm relatively new to field sports probably taking it up later in life than most. After doing a bit of clays, I was probably building a bit of interest through a family friend, just before I got sent to the USA for work. Was given plenty of opportunities there to get started and by the time I left, I had my first couple of Whitetail deer under my belt along with ferral hog, turkey, pheasant, quail, dove. Brought my US bought firearms back with me so went through the whole import process whilst going for the full firearms licence.

Been back a couple of years and have permissions for all valid game over some (not that deer rich) local ground and in a wee syndicate for birds as well. Not really got going on the deer since getting back so hopefully joining the forum will eventually help build some connections. Happy to be patient though.

Welcome, U.K. not as firearm friendly, or hunting opportunities so readily available as in the States unfortunately, but you have your feet already on the ladder, so enjoy the site and gain some experience. deerwarden

Hi and welcome, half the fun is learning something new

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses