Thread: Brand new unused gear

Brand new unused gear

Hi all thought i would give re-loading a go but have now changed my mind, i have for sale a lee c single stage press lee reloading dies full length re-sizer and seating die a hand re primer also included within this is a 243 shell holder a set of nice digital calipers 2 ammo boxes x 50rnds all you need to get you going is some scales, 90.00 the lot + p+p or sensible offers very close to the asking if i have heard nothing within 2 days ill put it all on flea bay cheers jon,---- ideal for a starter..

Just to give you a warning you may find it gets pulled on e-bay. I tried selling some die sets on there a year or so back and they were removed without warning. I know you see loading gear on there but I suspect it's a numbers game and they simply can't pull all the gear that is offered for sale because of how much there is.

Good luck,

I'll have it if still available. PM Sent
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

sorry guys all sold within ten mins of listing cheers jon