Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss customer service

Zeiss customer service

Just like to say a public thank you to those at zeiss customer service.

last week I had a range session at a local indoor range. Unfortunately I left one of my turret caps behind and despite calling the range when I got home it had vanished.

i emailed zeiss on Thursday evening to ask if they could sell me a replacement, they replied Friday morning asking for my address. A replacement turret cap arrive in the post (free of charge) Saturday morning!

fist class service zeiss!!!

I would like to add my experience with Zeiss utterly fantastic they sent me a pair of scope covers free of charge what stars thanx bazil

Also great service binos serviced free of charge

Staffordshire synthetic stocks

Have nothing but praise for those at zeiss always helpful
    atb Steve

+4! The head of sports optics is a true professional and a gentleman who has gone way above what he needed to in order to help me in the past.. excellent service from Zeiss cant recommend them highly enough.

Zeiss UK are amazing. I can only recommend them...

Do you have the contact email address? I broke my scope covers recently and have emailed them twice from the contact form on the Zeiss UK website and have not had a reply.

Stand down on the last. Turns out my home computer wouldn't load the page correctly but just tried it at work and it gave me the right address.

Thank you zeiss

ZEISSU U.K. have been excellent with our sponsorship for the UKSHA. A top perperformance with great service. A big thank you to ZEISS.

I have also had fantastic service from Zeiss and their importer in Australia, Outdoor Sporting Agencies recently.
    And because of that great service when I needed a spotting scope, I ordered a Zeiss.
    When you get treated well by a manufacturer it makes you want to stay loyal to the brand.