Do you ever....

mickthebrick

Catch yourself sitting there drinking beer and wondering where it came from or for that matter why on earth you started drinking on a "school night"?

Just occured to me that I've just had 4 bottles of San Miguell which I dont particularly like. I just wish they were Erdingers or Abbot Ale:eek:

Mick

Mick
that is one serious problem:lol:
atleast i know what i am drinking and more so why??
just i hav no idea when to stop;)

I wonder! What is worse, not knowing when to stop or not knowing why you started?:lol:Was told we've got a bit more work coming up so I think I'm letting off that bit of tension that's been building up......for SIX MONTHS:)Cheers

Cheers
Mick

Oh and I've been invited stalking again on Sat so here goes!

I sometimes look at the glass of wine/beer/cider in my hand (not all mixed together!:)), ask myself why it's there on a 'school night', and quickly answer my own question:

"'cos of the f***ing day I've just had!" :eek:

Cheers!! :D

When l was a student (yes l know - non-tax paying scrounging git) that spent all peoples taxes. I was in the Rugby Team and it was 'the law' that you should be out as a team drinking at least three nights a week (it was more like 5) anyhow, half way through the year there was a point in which l sat there thinking that l had broken my drunk valve as we'd been drinking Vodka and it no longer got us drunk till we had drank a litre or so, and 15 bottles of Bud/Becks/Stella didn't even touch the sides.

There was one occassion which caused a few of us to stop drinking for a few months - the summer break!! - Then it all started again (3 years this went on) then we graduated. My doctor on returning home told me to not drink a thing for six months straight as l'd near fooked my Liver and it had to recover (well l was a shade of green constantly).

Cant drink for Sh8t now and the guys l stalk with drink so much Scotch like its water and i'm on my weak lager!

4 bottles........unless they are the real big ones......the your a light weight........he says tucking into a bottle of red wine........in 2 glasses......oops......finished.

Ya out again... last week you forgot your sticks, the week before it was your sling, what this week, your gun!

Back