I'm looking for a variable rifle scope:-

Minox ZA-5
Bushnell Elite 6500
Nikon Monarch 111
Zeiss Conquest
Vortex viper
Leupold

Etc. etc.

Please let me know what you have available (may consider a fixed mag.)

Cash waiting for quality scope in excellent-mint condition.

Thanks for looking
Parlanaich:D

Hi

Minox ZA-5
Bushnell Elite 6500
Nikon Monarch 111
Zeiss Conquest
Vortex viper
Leupold

Etc. etc.

Thanks for looking

please contact ARTUR on here,

he has a few nice scopes for sale inc a very well priced conquest 4.5/14x50 or it may be the 44, but the price will be spot on and his gear is in tip top condition,

send him a pm

ps: i have nothing to do with ARTUR i just think he does cracking deals and at great prices,

bob.

Just purchased a Zeiss conquest dl 3x12x50 ill ,very impressed ,I have Swaro s&b and other Zeiss to compare it to and can't fault it in any way.

Hi,
I noticed that sussefallow on this site had a nice swarovski 8 x 56 fixed focus for sale, i have the same scope and for stalking it is all you will ever need, look in the classified section under optics
cheers Geoff

Last edited:
As nice as the Zeiss Conquests are, I wouldn`t touch one with a bargepole, unless you are a frequent visitor to the USA, as only Zeiss USA can service it! Try Optics Warehouse, they provide a great service at a great price!

Cant recommend karl kaps optics anoth i have the 2.5-10x56 and the 8x42 bino and compared to my ziess they are bang on as soon as i get mounts sorted ill be getting rid of my ziess duralight for another one. and yorkguns are grate to deal they even knocked a load of money off when i got the two together :D

Kaps 8x56 Riflescope

Hi

Minox ZA-5
Bushnell Elite 6500
Nikon Monarch 111
Zeiss Conquest
Vortex viper
Leupold

Etc. etc.

Thanks for looking

I am selling my 6x42 kahles if your interested

You did not state the power range, use, or other requirements and features you want and need.

Leupold offers a huge range of scopes.
Minox Z5 is a bargain, but again, in a wide range of fewer scopes.
Bushnell 6500 is a high end bargain in high-power scopes with a variety of reticles. The incremental improvement by buying the most expensive German glass is not much.

As nice as the Zeiss Conquests are, I wouldn`t touch one with a bargepole, unless you are a frequent visitor to the USA, as only Zeiss USA can service it! Try Optics Warehouse, they provide a great service at a great price!

Conor1.

Please let me clarify. Conquest DL are from Germany and can be serviced in Germany and subject to what repair is required, the UK. If you mean the original Conquest riflescope (not to be confused with Conquest binoculars, which are serviced in UK and Germany) as in the 1" tube versions then fair comment as the parts and tooling are held in the USA.

Back