Stiller Predator 7mm08 Custom Rifle
- Stiller Predator Stainless RH Repeater action
- HS Precision Bottom Metal + 1x 3 shot detachable mag
- Jewell Trigger (Top Safety)
- Lothar Walther 2100 contour (light varmint) barrel finished at 24'' with invisible thread cap
- Stiller 20 MOA Rail
- McMillan Remington McSwirly stock (Green/Black/Tan)
- JetZ Mod 14x1 spigot.
It will come included in the sale price, a Forster bushing bump die and a Lee die set. Also all of the Nosler Custom brass that i have (c. 150) Which are all annealed and neck turned. Just add primers, powder and bullets for a super accurate deer rig.
All put together by Steve Kershaw in December 2010.
Its had about 300 rounds through it. Ive not really used it for over a year now so it needs to be loved. 7mm08 is a great calibre and it shoots 120s - 150s really well and will give sub MOA with 162s. If you need someone to tell you how it shoots, ask Spud1967 and Simon West about WMS. Or Jon2 or Griff.
It is a true sub 0.5 MOA gun in the right hands, as you would expect from a custom rig.
The whole setup was well over £3000 new.
OIRO £1900 including RFD-RFD.
Pre-barrel trim. this was it at 26''
5 shot 0.3 MOA group