Ilse of Arran

Well we are here and all booked in ready for action on the 1st Stag week. The weather is a little warm for my liking but hey ho, you need to be in it to win it. We went for a quick drive and saw a good number of hinds with a Big stag rounding them up. I gave it a call and he replied very upset. Fingers crossed we all get lucky.
:stag::tiphat:

Hi cruch valley had a look at the pic of your mate with the 14 pointer he doesn't look very happy is he anti social

Hi Pong he always looks miserable that's his happy face. I think he was trying to remove my stalking sticks from his arse where I'd just poked him to say a deer was in front of us unfortunately for him I poked him a tad harder than I meant to :D.

Hi Chrisc
The stags was shot on all the beats over the 1st two weeks. I had an update from the Island yesterday and only one stag have been shot but here is still plenty of roaring. Most of the guys on this week is new on the Scheme which can make it tricky to maximise the out come hens the suggestion going on the Hind weeks to familiarise yourself with the terrain and beats.
Atb
Werner

Hi Chrisc
The stags was shot on all the beats over the 1st two weeks. I had an update from the Island yesterday and only one stag have been shot but here is still plenty of roaring. Most of the guys on this week is new on the Scheme which can make it tricky to maximise the out come hens the suggestion going on the Hind weeks to familiarise yourself with the terrain and beats.
Atb
Werner
just got back and i enjoyed Arran i will go back .

regards chris

Back