wanted !!! Ferrets

Left it a bit late bud. The seasons kicked off.

Tell you what though, I have obtained ferrets from rescue centres before and they have turned out just fine as workers. Might be worth a shot.

Some of the folks who run rescue centers spend a lot of time handling their ferrets and are very committed to making sure the animals find a suitable home. A good rescue won't give away an animal knowing that it is not socialized and will likely just end up back with them.

Some of the folks who run rescue centers spend a lot of time handling their ferrets and are very committed to making sure the animals find a suitable home. A good rescue won't give away an animal knowing that it is not socialized and will likely just end up back with them.

Im afraid that most rescue centres dont deem a working home to be a good one! They couldnt be more wrong, but if you plan to work them best keep that to yourself until you get them home!

Im afraid that most rescue centres dont deem a working home to be a good one! They couldnt be more wrong, but if you plan to work them best keep that to yourself until you get them home!

Isn't it ironic, imagine using a ferret for what a ferret has been bred for, and what is the most natural thing in the world for a ferret to do. . . . Go down a bloody hole and chase rabbits.
These rescue centres have some crazy ideas.

Didn't know that Fursty. It's a pity they take that view. The one ferret rescue I know of is run by a couple who actually work their own ferrets. I just assumed most would be OK with it as a working home seems to offer a healthier life than what the average pet owner has to offer.

The SSPCA centre in Gordon are more than happy to rehome to working homes.

The one in Currie however, is staffed by ****tards.

It would appear to me , that rural centres have more of a clue , and less of the urban bunny hugging attitude.

Lol I went to the rescue centre in curry for a ferret with my little girl,woman showed me a big polecat looking thing , daughter said I like him dad I said ok I'd take it.woman then put on a great big pair of welders gloves to pick it up.i said what you doing she said it nips a bit , honestly this thing was attached to the gloves like a terrier on a rat,so after some laughing from me and my daughter saying she had changed her mind and didn't want that thing with the fangs, we left an got some elsewhere...Tulloch your quite a bit a way from me but if you want I'll lend you a hob albino ferret for this season .

Lol I went to the rescue centre in curry for a ferret with my little girl,woman showed me a big polecat looking thing , daughter said I like him dad I said ok I'd take it.woman then put on a great big pair of welders gloves to pick it up.i said what you doing she said it nips a bit , honestly this thing was attached to the gloves like a terrier on a rat,so after some laughing from me and my daughter saying she had changed her mind and didn't want that thing with the fangs, we left an got some elsewhere...Tulloch your quite a bit a way from me but if you want I'll lend you a hob albino ferret for this season .

Hey all thank you just waiting the arrival of a pair of brothers . having them brought up from Glasgow on Wednesday evening Mrs and the kids are well excited me I just wanna get them to work first thing Thursday when I arrive home from stalking lol

All your comments and offers have been greatly appreciated . atb Tulloch

Totally and utterly raging . just spent a small fortune for these ferrets that are supposed to be arriving today but when we go get them the guy says sorry they are gone . needless to say lots of disappointed faces in this household tonight .

Grr some people in this world truly like to ice skate up hill

Fk me how folk can do that to kids is beyond me 'let me make some calls lots of guys I know have ferrets I'll find you a couple an if I need to drive up to you with them that's cool wife an kids like a run in the car . I'll get you sorted.

Fk me how folk can do that to kids is beyond me 'let me make some calls lots of guys I know have ferrets I'll find you a couple an if I need to drive up to you with them that's cool wife an kids like a run in the car . I'll get you sorted.
AW mate you really don't have to go out your way. I am sure another one will come up . just hate my kids and wife being let down. .

What a top offer. . . Lots of very helpful lads on the SD

Tulloch been in touch with the rescue centre down here they have over a dozen ferrets for rehoming if you want I'll go get a couple an bring them up .stuart.

Back