A question for our NZ members

nun_hunter

My brother is currenly living in NZ and has been for a few years and I'd like him to bring me back a hat when he comes back for my wedding this winter. I'm after a possum fur trapper style hat, similar to the one worn by Josh James. He gave me a tanned possum hide when I last visited and it feels like it would make an excellent cold weather hat.

Although my brother is really into his outdoor activities, rafting, mountaineering etc he has no interest in hunting/shooting/fishing etc.

I've asked him to try and find a hat but he has no idea where to start looking, so is there a current NZ member who could point me in the right direction so I can get him on the trail.

For some stupid reason I didn't even think of searching the internet as I thought they'd be only available in small shops and markets etc. Now I'll just get my bro to order one and bring it back.

I saw the title and thought I could finally be useful...... but it looks like google is your friend. Sorry, can't recommend anywhere else specifically. They do make lovely winter warmers. Hope it works out for you.
Cheers,
Hayden

Back