Wanted: contacts for woodland stalking/highseats midland/ish area

Distinguished Member
Hi Chaps

I am very lucky and have my own stalking for fallow, it consist of highseats on the edge of woodland and arable land, no woods to stalk/sit , because next door own the wood :doh:i am very gratefull of my stalking and try and help others out.

But i fancy a true woodland experience for a change :D , so has anyone on sd got any good contacts for a paid sit/stalk in a true woodland enviroment in and around the midlands area. (say within 2 hours of stafford)

not bothered about what speices or trophys ,cull animals would be fine, its all about the wood experience :)

Many thanks in advance

ATB

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Chaps

I am very lucky and have my own stalking for fallow, it consist of highseats on the edge of woodland and arable land, no woods to stalk/sit , because next door own the wood :doh:i am very gratefull of my stalking and try and help others out.

But i fancy a true woodland experience for a change :D , so has anyone on sd got any good contacts for a paid sit/stalk in a true woodland enviroment in and around the midlands area. (say within 2 hours of stafford)

not bothered about what speices or trophys ,cull animals would be fine, its all about the wood experience :)

Many thanks in advance

ATB

Dave

hi dave

i know a good bloke managing about 10,000 acres in Warickshire. Drop me your email and I will pass your details on to him.

i am sure he can offer what you are looking for but better you talk to him direct. I personally have shot munties, roe and fallow on his ground.

cheers

david

Hi Chaps

Many thanks in advance

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave try CWD off here good lad and plenty of woodland stalking. seeya Thursday at Trentham.

Kind regards Jim

Back