Parts ID Please

NOTSHARP

I have been sorting through box of case prep bits and bobs, that were included with an RCBS Trim Pro that I have recently aquired.

If anyone can ID these for me, It would be appreciated.

B and C are No.2 shellholders
D is marked .243
E is marked 7mm

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

A countersink, used for neck chamfer
BC shell holder
D case length trimmer Lee used with BC
E internal primer hole deburr
F Lee neck chamfer internal/external

A. Not familiar with this particular tool but it looks like a case inside neck chamfer tool.

B & C are both Lee case trimmer shell holders.

D Is a Lee case length trimmer gauge and will be used in conjunction with either B or C whichever is the appropriate shell holder for .243win.

E Looks like a flash hole uniformer.

F is a Lee neck chamfer tool and can be used on both the inside and outside of cases that you have trimmed using items C& D.

A) All are WRONG on this. It is a primer pocket chamfering tool to remove by chamfering the military ring crimp on primer pockets. Probably made by Forster. Mine looks its twin.
See this weblink to it: Primer Pocket Chamfering Tool - Forster Products

B) (and C) are for Lee's overall length trimmer. What you have is all you need to hold the base of the cartridge. There will be a rod like a decapping pin to go with each that then ssrews in to a cutting tool and a piece that holds the cutting tool.

D) is that piece for B or C above. Looks like .44 Magnum size?

E) is an RCBS primer flash hole deburring tool. The black collar part will be marked with the calibre it is for. So .30, 6mm, 8mm .270 or whatever.

F) is Lee's neck deburring tool. The cone for deburring the inside of the neck and place it over the neck like a hat to use the inverted cone fir deburring the outside of the neck.

A) All are WRONG on this. It is a primer pocket chamfering tool to remove by chamfering the military ring crimp on primer pockets. Probably made by Forster. Mine looks its twin.

It is a bog standard countersink. Now just because you overpaid for one badged up as Forster does not make you right.
They are as common as muck and not a good way to remove the military crimp, it'll do at a push if you like bodging and don't know any better.

A----if thats a primer pocket cutting tool then !! wtf is it sooooooo? pointed maybe so you can cut the flash hole then you can drop the primer in from the neck end, A mil spec type has a flat , so it won't cut into the primer flash hole or you can use a swagger if its only a crimp.
hornadyprimerpocketreamercutterhead.jpg

So A is standard chamfering cutter can be used to cut necks for BT bullets or WOOD !!!:rofl:

d/ looks like a rifle cal may be a 7.5x54 mas, but more like as he said as i expect he can read .243 LOL
A pistol one wont be that long even a 44.70 is't that long.
The rest are as been said standard case prep stuff with no extras.
P.S your link tells the story think you made a silly.
:norty:

D) is that piece for B or C above. Looks like .44 Magnum size?

OOPS looks like even , the most distinguished of the members could be reaching for there handbags :lol:

Back