Thread: Accountants Advice required urgently.

Accountants Advice required urgently.

Do we have any accountants on The Stalking Directory please? If so I would like to ask one of them a quick favour. I have a financial statement for a small social club run for the residents in the block of flats where I live. From what I can see the social club is being driven into the ground financially and the residents are really at loggerheads with the social committee, so much so that practically none of the residents will go to any of the functions that they put on.
    Basically from what I can see (And I have to admit that I know nothing about accountancy) the figures just don't seem to make sense nor do they seem to add up. If there is an accountant on here I would like to e-mail a copy of the financial statement purely for them to have a look at and give me an "off the records" opinion.
    If anyone thinks they can help please PM me with your e-mail address and I will send a copy of the financial statement (Just one A4 sheet) to them to have a quick look at and offer any thoughts.
    Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Greymaster View Post
    Were they not audited?

This "Social Committee" only took over in May. The books were surposed to have ben inspected when they took over but as this lot have only been "at it" for about 5 months they will not have been audited since. My concern is that from what I can see things don't make sense making it look like the figures don't corespond with the little money that is coming in against the much greater amount going out. Plus there are some things on there that I can't make head nor tail of.
    If I were to put it on here as an attachment (Which I would prefer not to do unless absolutely necessary) I am sure that you would end up quite confused too!

Greymaster - If you PM me with your e-mail address I will send a copy so that you can see what I mean.