Hello to everyone. Just got round to joining up. Field Sales Manager for Swarovski Optik so may well have met some of you before! Based in Woking but travelling the south of the country and into south Wales for the job.

BR

karl.

Welcome.
Sorry to hijack your thread but how many times do I have to send my Swaro scope back before I demand a replacement?
Admittedly it a Nova, but it is still under guarantee.
It has been re-gassed 3x now and had an internal repair under guarantee. When I was out yesterday in the cold I noticed internal fogging again, so it has to go back again. And it was only repaired last year

Welcome.
Sorry to hijack your thread but how many times do I have to send my Swaro scope back before I demand a replacement?
It has been re-gassed 3x now and had an internal repair under guarantee. When I was out yesterday in the cold I noticed internal fogging again, so it has to go back again. And it was only repaired last year

lol, thats some welcome.

Welcome.

Hi, I hope you understand that I can't form an opinion on a scope I've never seen and I'm not familiar with the history. We obviously need to get it back to the factory with a full list of issues. It would seem odd that you've had these problems.

Karl

Hi, I hope you understand that I can't form an opinion on a scope I've never seen and I'm not familiar with the history. We obviously need to get it back to the factory with a full list of issues. It would seem odd that you've had these problems.

Karl
Thanks Karl, I'll do it as soon as the rut and then doe season is over.

Wecome to the site Karl,
I can not praise the products highly enough as I have many, Z6i bt riflescope, Lazer Guide 8x30, SLC 10X42 Binos, 4-12X50AV riflescope,CTS 85 Telescope, Have trouble carrying them though! :rolleyes:

Back