Thread: Antler for thumbstick

Antler for thumbstick

I've been asked to make a thumbstick for a 4-year-old, but haven't got any antler small enough for a suitable shaft. I'm after a Y shaped piece - from a small red, or possibly a sika, to fit on a stick just under 3/4 inch in diameter. Can anyone help, please ? PM me with details and a price if you can. Thank you.

I might have some pieces that will work at home, will check.

Give me a message if no luck

The kindness of members of this forum really is amazing ! I'm all fixed up, and could have been 4 times over. Thank you all.

Don't know if you have one near you but pets at home sell antler for dogs to chew I've had a few bits and pieces out of there.

Aye, and they bash small critters off the skip rather than seek vetinary help... FACT.

Never knew that's anyway they do antler and buffalo horn for chews some quite nice bits if you rummage about an I wouldn't buy fish from them got my daughter fish from them an the whole tank ended up with white spot , went back in a bit later and the tank she got her fish out off had a sign on it saying the fish were being treated and not for sale bit fnn late.