LIMULUS QUAD STICKS.............what a nice thing to win

bobjs

Can i just say a mahoosive thank you the the forum team and of course the man himself.

LIMULUS

1, I was very lucky to win these fantastic sticks.........................:) so join up now and you could win one of many top bits of gear and for what is a very small amount of cash it's silly not too, :eek: and you're also supporting a fantastic sight....this one :)

2, well many thanks Limulus (Tony) the service was second to none, Tony knew i was away for a few days so posted them in time for my return and as i walked in from the shoot today they were there waiting for me in my office,(so well packed it was unreal) to say they are of a very very good quality is an understatement, i was so impressed with them i showed them off to some of the guns and loaders that were still around and they have gone down very well with all.

I will be using them in anger very soon and with Tony helping me with the instructions as i have tried them in the past (not Tony's) and found them a bit tricky for an old fart like me.

Can't wait

once again a BIG thanks all round

regards

bob.

Welldone mate IT couldn't have happened to a more deserving bloke and thanx again my mrs loves the book bazil

Welldone mate IT couldn't have happened to a more deserving bloke and thanx again my mrs loves the book bazil

Hi Bazil

thats good news sir and if there is another i can help let me know,

regards

bob.

Bob, just treat them to a drink of teak oil or some such once in a while, & they will outlive the owner.

Hi Finn

many thanks bud

they are just spot on and i was given about 1ltr of teak oil today so thats what ill use some on ;)

bob.

I finally got around to seeing a set of his sticks the other week and I can only say that the pictures he has of them are cack and rubbish. In reality they are well made, well thought out, light and quiet.
And I can say that cos I don't have a set but am alway happy to promote something I see as a good product.

On the other hand I am not willing to promote people from North of the border who win prizes when I should have... :D.. Not that I am mentioning any names cough, Bob cough, js, cough.

I finally got around to seeing a set of his sticks the other week and I can only say that the pictures he has of them are cack and rubbish. In reality they are well made, well thought out, light and quiet.
And I can say that cos I don't have a set but am alway happy to promote something I see as a good product.

On the other hand I am not willing to promote people from North of the border who win prizes when I should have... :D.. Not that I am mentioning any names cough, Bob cough, js, cough.

cheers big man

ill be happy to let you try mine :lol: and i am not that far away

:) bob :)

Well, I've yet to give mine a try but I can only echo what you've said about Tony, a top top gentleman - justly proud of a fantastic product.

Really looking forward to getting out and using mine.

Guy

Back