Aunty from New Zealand

Aunty

Hello my Limey sweethearts. I am Aunty from the colonies, otherwise known as NZ

Made keen hunter and fisherman from NZ

Look forward to having a look around your site.

I am a sweet an innocent 40 year old, that runs a debt recovery and repo business 80% of the time, and guide hunters the rest of the time.

I am also a passionate pig hunter, with dogs.

regards

Welcome to the site Aunty, just knew you and Fester were soul mates and had to introduce you to him. He doesn't seem to be responding as yet, maybe he's shy and having a girlie giggly fit or summat. If you get a chance to have a stopover on your Finland trip my offer still stands.

Bob

welcome Aunty, so where abouts in nz are you? I spent a yr hunting around both islands a couple yrs back with my crossbow and 308! And i also was introduced to pig sticking!!! Great fun!
all the best James

Hello my Limey sweethearts. I am Aunty from the colonies, otherwise known as NZ

Made keen hunter and fisherman from NZ

Look forward to having a look around your site.

I am a sweet an innocent 40 year old, that runs a debt recovery and repo business 80% of the time, and guide hunters the rest of the time.

I am also a passionate pig hunter, with dogs.

regards

Hi Aunty do you mount your pigs?

Welcome Aunty good bunch on here, if you ever get fed up with your soul mate FESTER,

I may know of a few PIG FARMERS, who may take on such a fine INNOCENT 40 YEAR OLD as yourself. :D :rofl:

Kindest Rgds, Buck.

Well FYM.... You're only gonna ruin this site Aunty! Remember, things are politicaly correct over here so none of your stories can get on here!

Do ya reckon we could get the planking going over this side of the water ay? I'll try and start tomorrow!

Back