Thread: Weidmannsgruss from Switzerland

Weidmannsgruss from Switzerland

I'm 23 and in my second year hunting, normally I'm 2-3 times out per week. Since three years I reload the ammunition my self.
    Most of the time I'm stalking wild boar during dusk and night, besides that i try to get some variation what ever game has open season. Usually my T3 in .308 Win comes along, but the O/U in 12/76, the .223 Rem bolt gun and the combined one in 12/76 & .30-06 also like to get some attention. Am looking forward to get my first two suppressors, the paper work is done so I'm shortly before to order them. But there is still a open question, I might ask for your opinion / help in the separate thread.
    The driven hunt season already started but my first one this years will be in two weeks time

My formulation and spelling might not be the best, but I'm willing to improve

Am happy to join the SD and with Weidmannsgruss

Gruetzi Delgado, und herrzlich Wilkomme!

Which part of Switzerland are you from? I used to work in Zuerich and Zug. I'm assuming you're not in the French or Italian speaking cantons, based on the use of the term "Weidmannsgruss".

Hi Pine Marten

I'm from the northern part near the german border.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hello and Welcome to the site

Waidmannsheil Delgado!
    Welcome and all the best for the oncoming season!
    When heading to Germany, let me know and show up....

People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Welcome Delgado, I used to live in Switzerland (Geneva)! Hope you enjoy your time here. As I recently returned from Switzerland, I am going through the process of acquiring my first moderators as well.

GrŁezi Delgado. Greetings from Zurich! I hunt very close to the German Border as well in Kanton Schaffhausen. Waidmannsheil. Conor