Male Domination Falls

User00025

It would appear that one of the last bastions of male domination has fallen. Apparently the excellent Club which was responsible for founding stalker training some fifty years ago has now had to become PC, and open it's doors to admit females of the species. I can think of at least one large member who will be weeping over this.:old:

That will come to pass quite organically when the annual club shooting comp results are posted and the chicks, unsurprisingly, come out on top.

K

About time too.

Can't think which of the membership you're thinking of as large and lachrymose. Most of them are sturdy types. :rolleyes: :D

+1 Klenchblaize

Did you say they HAVE HAD TO allow women? I can't believe there was any opposition at all, let alone that they didn't allow female membership full stop.

Last edited:
It was written in the original rule book which was in force up until now. A new one has had to be written to accommodate ladies.
+1 Klenchblaize

Did you say they HAVE HAD TO allow women? I can't believe there was any opposition at all, let alone that they didn't allow female membership full stop.

Back