Thread: Stolen dogs recovered?

Stolen dogs recovered?

Forgive me as I don't do this Facebook thing but have just been sent this link (if it works) 2 x black & white spaniels bought off travellers in the Kent area believed to be stolen and trying to locate owners.
    Sorry I have no other information
    unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, it wasn't me. If you can prove it then you must be mistaken

could they be ?
    2 Springer Spaniels Stolen from peterlee county durham
    (1/3) > >>
    Hi eveyone my friend has just notified me that on her facbook page is a report from county durham police that 2 springer spaniel gundogs have been stolen, one is a male nine month old and the other is a three year od bitch, they were stolen overnight last night from reynolds court in peterlee, just thought i would share this information with everyone. I dont know how to put a link to the newspaper that is reporting this

So sad that someone can do this :'( i hope they find the dogs soon and return them to their owner and find the horriable person who stole them

Here is the story hope ive done it right,,, GoNewsSportWhat's OnDirectoryJobsDeals"">You are in News Crime

Valuable gun dogs stolen overnight in raid

Published: 05 May 2014

TWO valuable gun dogs have been reported stolen from kennels.

Police are investigating the theft of two springer spaniels which disappeared from Reynolds Court in Peterlee overnight on Sunday.They are a nine-month-old male with half black face and a three-year-old bitch with black and white mottled markings.Acting Inspector Avril Kelly, of Durham Constabulary, said: “They are described by the owner as highly trained gun dogs and are of high value.”Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on the non-emergency 101 number and quote reference number 105 for May 5.More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on google_plusone_shareShare on linkedinShare on emailShare on print

It would be great to get them home..

Could I ask that as many as possible copy and share the link on face book, other forums etc & hopefully get these dogs back home. Cheers Wingy

I hope they were bought with fake notes
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox