Treat myself to a nice stalking momento!!

stratts

Treat myself to a nice stalking memento!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Doug (Norma 308) on here a while back and his better half who is a dab hand at pencil drawings. Once I'd seen her work 1st hand I decided to get a drawing done from the photo of the 1st deer I shot when out with Malc last year. I finally got around to picking it up today and I have to say I'm delighted with the result. I just need to get it nicely mounted and framed now to go in my newly decorated man cave!

This is the photo

007_zps753f8e99.jpg

And this is a hi-res scan of the pencil drawing - Pretty good I reckon!!

What do you think?

Stratts

Last edited:
That's very nice, and something you'll keep and look at with a wonderfull memory for ever, because your first deer is very special. A lovely reminder. Andrew.

Excellent, that's fantastic! :thumb:

Is it me or have you managed to grow more facial hair than Todd though! :eek: :lol:

A unique reminder of a memorable moment.

Pity the artist didn't leave the daffodils in, though!

[Whisper it softly.... "memento"]

Excellent, that's fantastic! :thumb:

Is it me or have you managed to grow more facial hair than Todd though! :eek: :lol:

Todd is far better groomed than I ever will be!!

A unique reminder of a memorable moment.

Pity the artist didn't leave the daffodils in, though!

[Whisper it softly.... "memento"]

Doh!! :doh:

We spoke about the level of flora and fauna and she didn't want it to take the viewers eyes away from my good looks!! :D

As a budding cameraman I'd say the original photo was pretty much perfect, rule of thirds and all that, very nicely taken and well worth making a sketch of, certainly something to treasure.

ATB WB

Ha ha very good chaps and the nightgown camo suit has long gone to make way for more appropriate stalking attire Mr K!! :finger: :D

I'm not entirely convinced old boy given I have the good fortune to be the proud owner of the ultimate babe-bagging magnet that is a bow hunting winter camo smock so luxuriant of pile women cannot resist ardently caressing the folds! And it looks nothing like a nightgown so ..................:finger:....... !
AlanSugarJacket.jpg

K
:D

Back