Thread: Swillington shooting supplies

Swillington shooting supplies

Swillington have some real customer service skills, ordered from their E bay shop, item delivered promptly, using a carrier that has real time vehicle / parcel tracking, I could see where the guy's van was at any stage in the process!, When the delivery is made say to your next door or across the road, the driver takes a pic of the front of the address! showing where & when delivered, this info comes straight to my phone, They also have an excellent returns policy too, (for when I order the wrong size!). More traders like this would make life much more simple for buying @ distance.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Got to agree they support the SLDG and I have nothing but good to say about them. We pissed them about something awful with Fleece sizes and they fixed everything out.Waiting for boots just now but have been told I need to wait till chris gets back from Scotland .How dare he go stalking!!
    Last edited by 6pointer; 18-10-2014 at 11:25.

Yep. The correlates with my dealings with them over the phone. Have ordered a few bits including my recent new rifle setup. They really do give good customer service.

Ditto always faultless.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink