We currently have limited availability on our driven shoot on the following dates:
- Saturday 8th November, 200-birds at £733 per peg;
- Friday 21st November, 200-birds at £733 per peg;
- Friday 5th December, 250-birds at £916 per peg;
- Monday 22nd December, 200-birds at £733 per peg;
- Saturday 3rd January, 150-bird day at £550 per peg;
- Wednesday 7th January, 200-bird day at £733 per peg.
These are all fully-catered days, including tea and coffee on arrival, elevenses in the field consisting of hot-sausages cooked in honey and whole-grain mustard with a drink of sloe gin and fizz. Back to the shoot hut for lunch followed by tea and cakes after the final drive. 5 to 6 drives with a gun-bus to transport you around the shoot. No overage charged, and you are welcome to bring guests and dog, we are also happy for people to share a peg.