Sako 75/85 Action screws

long_range_rob

Gents,

does anyone know if the action screws from the Sako 85 (Torx head) are the same thread/design as the 75?

I just want to replace a couple that are a bit buggered in my 6PPC as its going to live in a nice new stock soon.

I thank you!

That's a shame; best action screws I've seen & I recently ordered the lighter Sako trigger spring from them with no problems.

Last edited:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks that £32 for two screws is excessive. They may be good, even aerospace quality but £32. :cuckoo:
It makes you wonder what that company would charge for a whole rifle?

They are sure to be custom machined as the picture conveys and in consequence will ensure a custom snug fit in the floorplate etc.

You won’t find these in the RS catalogue I assure you!

Don’t spoil your rig for the sake of a ha'porth of tar? Or in this case £32 worth.

K

Klenchyercheeks' usual verbiage, Who would look for 'custom machined' screws in the RS catalogue?:cuckoo:

‎Just as one may learn to better appreciate the contents of the RS catalogue and that will most assuredly include the less than imagined imitations of their 'A' graded stainless steel hex, dome and countersunk screw range, so may a SD member understand when trolling is not the pleasurable pastime that is piloting a colourful ABU lure through the verbiage-green weed of the Thames at Marlow.

Go ‎polish your bolt Sauer90 as this is the last rise you're gonna get from me.

K‎

Back