professional stalker?

just bin reading on the net n wondered what made a proffessional diferent from any other stalker, im a joiner but would not call me self a proffessional joiner

aswell as being paid for it, i would say a profesional is sombody who knows his/her deer and land and spend all there life on it.

just bin reading on the net n wondered what made a proffessional diferent from any other stalker, im a joiner but would not call me self a proffessional joiner
never put your self down
thats why we hav so many professionals in the world :lol: :lol:
being a proffessional stalker is a hard and tedious job often with little pay and reward trying to make a living which means competeing with those fly by nights offering the world and taking your cash but never delivering time after time, so leaving all the decent lads and lasses out there coping with the aftermath of **** related comments and abuse, which is a shame as there are lots of decent professionals out there working hard to make a living and not ripping others off but still copping the flax unjustly:evil:

I would say a stalker is someone who stalks deer for a hobby. while a professional stalker is someone who earns a living and has served his time and done his apprenticeship. the most difficult part of a pro stalkers job in my veiw is when you have clients from abroad for week or so who have saved up all year to come and stalk bucks or stags in scotland for example and things dont go well like the weather being wicked and the deer are not moving much your client hasnt shot anything and he is looking for you to provide a miracle. The pressure is imense and very stressfull . So if its your hobby or pastime you can go home or wait till the weather is in your favour . If your a professional you have to get on with it with one very sad client on your shoulder ! WELL YOU DID ASK

I'd classify a professional stalker as someone for whom all, or at least a significant majority, of their annual income comes from managing deer.

willie_gunn

I believe the true definition of a professional is someone who is registered with a professional body which has a code of conduct and where there is scope for career development or advancement. May cover quite a few of us??

Professional as in career, as in my case, when I first joined the B.D.S. they had a category of professional member, criteria you had be in full time employed as a stalker, don't know why but they dropped it some years ago, I have my
membership card from 1987 it states professional member, think this is when it stopped, when I started working as a stalker almost all stalking available was through estates and accompanied, very few individuals were able to get stalking leases

Now all lot more people have their own stalking areas and a lot of them will take out some clients to help offset their costs
or what ever , and some taking on leases as a business, so I don't think the division between Professional and recreational is as clear cut as it once was.

Back