Thread: Thanks SD & the Generous Members!

Thanks SD & the Generous Members!

Thinks its about time for me to share my fantastic experience in becoming a SD member. I joined the site in 2012. As a beginner I was looking to find someone who would show me the ways… Some very generous members on this site offered help and since then I managed to get on a syndicate and been out on several enjoyable stalks and still keep in close contact with those good members who helped. If you are a new member, don`t give up. There are still some very kind & generous people on this site who will offer what you are seeking to find. Below is a handful of photos enjoying the outdoors and stalking with those good friends.
    Thanks SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4252.JPG   IMG_4222.JPG   IMG_4978.JPG   IMG_5002.JPG   IMG_4713.JPG  

IMG_4762.JPG   IMG_4871.JPG  

That is typical SD behaviour I am very happy and proud to say.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

well done to all involved,atb

Nice one, think you would be hard pushed to find a better site or generosity of members than SD.

Well done all involved.

This the reason why this site is head and shoulders above all the others, and continues to thrive. Thanks to the generosity of the membership it is helping both new and old stalkers out in many ways, along with growing friendships.

Of course there will always be the trouble makers and those who would try to take from others rather than giving, but overall we have some great people on here and its hats off to all those who put the time in to help their fellow stalkers out.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Good set of photos Sam!
    I've been stalking in England for about 10 years, 7 of which I've been a member of SD, joining the forum was one of the best stalking related decisions I've made.
    There's a bunch of folk on here who I've been lucky enough to call friends and who have offered me loads of advice and shared plenty of good times with.
    Yep, signing up with SD was one of the best things I've done in years
    I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was only some fecker with a torch bringing me more work