Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally Mounted !

Finally Mounted !

After being in the house for over a year now, I finally got round to putting few things up, sometimes I am a bit sad at giving away the Leopard skin it would have looked great on the wall ,but I expect the hassle of bringing it in over here may have caused a few raised eyebrows,but it went to a very very good friend and I`m happy with that.
    Now I done the important things, I will have to get round to putting up Kims washing line sometime
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally 2.jpg   Finally 1.jpg  

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

They look fantastic! Unfortunately, with the low ceilings in my house, I'd have to cut a hole in the ceiling to fit trophies like that in

Very nice i have mine at home and as willie_gunn points out getting the mounts out is a nightmare i can't put the horns on my kudu properly due to it been on a pedistleand the low ceilings but it makes for a intresting spare bedroom

Why do you get a different chair to everyone else??????

As if I didn't know

green with envy, my missus don't allow it

Steady on John, put the washing line up

I'm starting to worry about you mate, almost sounds like Kim might of finalaly got you trained (some chance)

Well done John! Nice kudu; mean looking cape buffalo....

We've just moved house, and I finally have an for a desk is fine, but FAR MORE importantly, there's going to be room for the shoulder mount of my first red stag, my best roebuck....and also my 5 x S. Africa heads when I finally get thema ll back from the taxidermist!

Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

In the pics is the big nasty looking beastie on the left the mother-in-law? If so she looks just like mine

They look really good, well done!
    We have some coming back this year one a Bush Pig had already been christened Carole (after my
    mother) before the hunters had got back to camp!

Actually, its not the cow in law, I tell some people it`s a mirror !

Dream on Wayne, I think you know me better than that !
    Both these trophies been in boxes in sheds, in mates sheds, the Buff was on the wall at Litts for a while, brought them both home after a certain person there sold the kudu without asking me !!! but after 10 yrs they both on a wall.
    I sold loads of skins as I had them and people wanted them (I have been known to sell anything)