Thread: Surprised no one mentioned this

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Surprised no one mentioned this

Got sent this by the SW BDS. I didn't know the guy but as a stalker who had the foresight to set up an organisation that fought for deer welfare, I saltute you. RIP

Dear BDS Member

With sadness I report that founder BDS Member John Willett died peacefully on Monday 13th October. John was a major BDS player in that he was one of the original founders of the Society over 50 years ago. Only a few years ago he was still active on the SW Committee culminating in his award of the highly prestigious Balfour-Brown Award. Johnís cremation took place recently at a private family ceremony. To celebrate Johnís life and passion for deer welfare a Memorial Service is to be held on Saturday 15th November 2014 at Hockworthy Church commencing at 3pm. You are all invited to attend to pay due respects to this outstanding individual.

Paul Messenger

Chairman BDS South West
    ďMan surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.Ē........Dalai Lama

RIP John. A true gentleman and deer enthusiast; passionate about stalking and deer welfare.