6 species on the wall

Stringer

Just a wee post of the birthday gift I got from my wife.
Prints from Brent Norbury. Got them last week and picked them up yesterday after having them mounted.
Really pleased with the finished article.

image (2).jpg
image (3).jpg
photo (3).jpg

Love em, like the way you have the natives and the non natives together

Could you get your missus to pm me details of where she got them if that`s possible please

Bob

They look fantastic....I've probably got more luck getting something like that on the wall than a mounted head
cheers
Hayden

Very nice matey I've been struggling to decide how to mount the pencil drawing I've had done and which colours to use and seeing these have helped alot,

Stratts

Done abit of research - if you google the artist you can find them.

Sorry Guesty, was just about to reply. I think he is on here as well. Dont want to be seen to be advertising even though i have no connection. Think I have answered all PM's.

Thanks for the kind comments all. Better than the usual socks and pants she usually gets me:lol:.

Love em, like the way you have the natives and the non natives together

Could you get your missus to pm me details of where she got them if that`s possible please

Bob

Fallow aren't native! But I spose thats me being pedantic cos they are more 'British' than the other three non-natives.

The framer has done a good job. They do look good.

Fallow aren't native! But I spose thats me being pedantic cos they are more 'British' than the other three non-natives.

The framer has done a good job. They do look good.

Introduced by the early Romans been here thousands of years so technically not native, but you are quite right, you are being pedantic :smug:

Bob

Back