Thread: Doodle owners club

Doodle owners club

Here you go Griff a couple of pictures of our doodle.
    She,s 2 years old , my missus brought her home much to my disgust at the time ,but she won me over in next to no time.
    Very quick to pick things up and really eager , I take her beating ,excellent nose and flushes game and fairly steady . she will retrieve quite readily but dead birds only , she will not retrieve pricked birds as she much prefers just to kill them .

Great with people and other dogs as long as they leave her alone ,if they persist it will get nasty!! Have just introduced her to a couple of short blood trails on !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 001.jpg   Picture 002.jpg   Picture 003.jpg  

Hi Brough - nice looking dog!

So then, up to now there is you, me & Rigboot that are coming clean about owning a dog that has some poodle in its genetic constitution..... do we need to declare some kind of p**-taking amnesty to see if anyone else will come out of the woodwork??

Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I have what some might class as bit of heinz 57 but I think is every bit as good as many a pedigree dog I've seen. Its a three way cross between an Afghan Hound and a Saluki with the offspring put to a spaniel. What does that make it? Afukinel, of course.

Woof, woof!

/l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\