just a word of warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun22/250

Now I'm not one to complain or have a rant. But I purchased a MTC Viper from the following thread
http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/93532-Viper-Scope
Sent payment by bank transfer as requested and Monday morning the scope arrived.
Here's my gripe clearly the scope is described as "like new" when I unpacked it the ocular bell has 3 or 4 chips down to the alloy body the flip ups have worn through the coating to the metal as has some parts of the turrets. Clearly not "like new".
When you look at Fenlander's profile nearly all of his posts offer an item for sale but he is not a trade member. So just be cautious when buying from this chap and make sure he has described the item accurately.
And yes I have contacted him about it via PM and he has ignored me and yes he has been online since I sent it. So he had his chance to rectify via PM's and chose not to.
I just wish people would be honest when selling.

View attachment 48568View attachment 48569View attachment 48570

Very, very dodgy.
If you look at his started threads then you will see an identical scope with an identical photo up for sale 9 months previous to your purchase????
Looks dodgier than a jammy dodger

I've sent him a PM.

Please let me know if you hear nothing back.

Alex

There's always one! Fortunately I haven't had the misfortune to meet him on here. All members have acted as you would hope and expect. Sporting Gun Classifieds, now that's a different story! Never again!

Hope you get it sorted without too much stress.

Baguio

I sold the scope in good faith. The pictures on the forum are a true likeness to the scope I sold you.
I have 3 witnesses who saw the scope just before I packaged it and sent it to you, one of these owns a gun shop,
and I am sure they are more than prepared to speak up.
The picture you have posted bears no resemblance to the scope I packaged and sent to you.
Indeed I wonder if it is the same scope at all.

I sold the scope in good faith. The pictures on the forum are a true likeness to the scope I sold you.
I have 3 witnesses who saw the scope just before I packaged it and sent it to you, one of these owns a gun shop,
and I am sure they are more than prepared to speak up.
The picture you have posted bears no resemblance to the scope I packaged and sent to you.
Indeed I wonder if it is the same scope at all.
yeah right WTF would i do that? I messaged you when it arrived telling you the condition you chose not to answer me, and only comment when i posted this thread. Well I have put my side of the story up and you yours. I have nothing to gain by putting your name into disrepute, other forum members can make up their own minds as to whether to deal with you in the future or not. That's me done on the subject I'm not going to get drawn into an online slagging match and I'm sure that admin do not want to see one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back