Supporters club winner - October

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
It's that time of the month again and I have just done the draw, and the lucky winners are

Apache - becomes the proud owner of the pintail jacket from Scot Country, ask for Paul when you contact them

Lanner - has just one the shooting bench from Dorsettaff

Packrat- now has become the owner of a set of shooting sticks from Limulus.

All you have to do is contact the supplier to arrange postage, NOT me :)

As always the numbers were selected using an online electronic number generator.

Congratulations to you all.

John

Wow, thanks :)

This was unexpected. I guess I'd like to thank my manager, and my mum, without you none of this would have been possible, and all my friends, you mean so much to me, mwuh. My girlfriend, my wife, you've both been so good to me, and anyone else who knows me, I love you all, you're so wonderful, thank you so much....

<applause as I leave the stage and trip over my dress>

It's that time of the month again and I have just done the draw, and the lucky winners are

Apache - becomes the proud owner of the pintail jacket from Scot Country, ask for Paul when you contact them

Lanner - has just one the shooting bench from Dorsettaff

Packrat- now has become the owner of a set of shooting sticks from Limulus.

All you have to do is contact the supplier to arrange postage, NOT me :)

As always the numbers were selected using an online electronic number generator.

Congratulations to you all.

John

I worry about you Packrat.....I really do!!! :rofl:

Lanner....Well done...Just what you need to avoid lying in those wet Autumn leaves!

Congrats to all!

DT

well done lads

its a nice feeling to win something for next to nout :)

bob.
Shooting bench arrived from Dorsettaff as promised easy to handle well made, I'd of never thought of getting one now at my local estate on the range perfect I'd thoroughly recommend thanks to all great prize

Glad it arrived all OK, Lanner!

Dont leave it out in all weathers though....good as it is....keep it somewhere dry and a coat of oil yearly will keep it happy!

Enjoy!

DT

Glad it arrived all OK, Lanner!

Dont leave it out in all weathers though....good as it is....keep it somewhere dry and a coat of oil yearly will keep it happy!

Enjoy!

DT
Thanks and will do great bit of kit just trying to figure out how I attach to the wing mirror !!!

Thanks very much to Tony/limulus, sticks arrived, beautifully packed, and Tony asked me to give him a call and very kindly talked me through the best ways to use them, with some tips that weren't immediately obvious. I've got to say, they are beautifully made, and there's something rather wholesome-feeling about them, I think being made of lovely wood rather than extruded aluminium or whatever, they have a proper quality feel to them, totally different and very nice. I'm up after a few hinds in Scotland this winter so they'll get tested with a bit of luck.

Cheers Tony, and the forum.... much appreciated!

It does make a pleasant change to read happy posts, thanks one and all.

John

Well done to the winners I won a pair of Tonys sticks a while ago and can't speak highly enough of them they really are excellent ! :)

Back