Available: Need some help clearing bunnies - Need ferrets

Pointer

I have just picked up a new bit of land and I have to clear quite a few bunnies close to a main road, as well to other areas. I am just testing the water here, but if anyone [one person only] is interested in a few days out send me a pm.

Must have BASC

Must have ferrets

I will collect and drive you to and from land and help on the days out

No payment involved, but you can keep the rabbits and I buy you lunch and a pint

No plonkers please

Location North Nottinghamshire

P

I have just picked up a new bit of land and I have to clear quite a few bunnies close to a main road, as well to other areas. I am just testing the water here, but if anyone [one person only] is interested in a few days out send me a pm.

Must have BASC

Must have ferrets

No payment involved, but you can keep the rabbits and I buy you lunch and a pint

No plonkers please.........Damn

P

Gutted

Must have BASC

Must have ferrets

No plonkers please

P
That's unfair!
dave

I use ferrets, purse nets and quick set long nets best day last year was 36 bunnys normally average around 20 an outing, there's 3 of us in a team to get the job done, 2 set the purse nets 1 sets the long nets out also got running dog not a lot escapes :) covered by NGO

Im in Derbyshire send me a post code see how far you are if your interested ;) holes must be fairly clear for purse netting

cheers Gaz

Ferrets and shotgun. Have done over 100 in a day with the right weather and 2 man team. Much quicker and more ground covered IMHO.

Too far for me by a long shot.

Ferrets and shotgun. Have done over 100 in a day with the right weather and 2 man team. Much quicker and more ground covered IMHO.

Too far for me by a long shot.

Thats the easy way lol

but as it says it's next to a road so a bit more skill is needed, plus we sell the rabbits and not many people like spitting shot out :)

gaz

Back