Swazi clothing

Outback

Looking to purchase a new smock ,
What sort of saving on Ray Mears price can be made buying direct from NZ taking account on vat and import tax's .
The smock is £ 260 ish then tax and import duty .

I paid about £30 on top to clear customs when I bought one about 2 years ago, definitely cheaper than Ray mears. Do it, you won't regret it, also if you aren't already register with clan swazi, you get a voucher on your birthday which covers postage.......nothing to say your birthday isn't coming up some time conveniently soon.......

You should have a look at Swedtram titan pro gore tex smock. Great piece of kit
and I got it at a fraction that you would pay in UK from supplier in Germany.

I ordered some fleece shirts direct from Swanndri in New Zealand recently as I couldn't find a UK stockist. I received them 4 days later, free postage and was expecting to have to pay import tax but never got charged at all.

you won't go wrong p.s join the clan before you buy it and you may get a bit off for being a clan member.

Having re-checked out tamaracks website they have finally made their prices competitive, not much in it buying from them rather than importing your own now, plus convenience should you need to swap size or something...

to be honest for the price your paying the ridge line elite smock is well worth a look at a cheaper rate, is a great piece of clothing and would highly recommend it

to be honest for the price your paying the ridge line elite smock is well worth a look at a cheaper rate, is a great piece of clothing and would highly recommend it

There speaks someone who hasn't worn a tahr jacket. No comparison........ ( from someone who has tried both)

I think Tamarack would be the way to go as mentioned for piece of mind , Some kind person has pm'd me with the offer of a second hand jacket that's boxed away after house moving , so waiting to hear .
No comparison I would say with the ridgeline as I tried one of there first smocks and it was a waste of money.
There's some concern with the sizing iv'e read with the Titan but it may have been resolved now , the heart set on a Swazi , buy once come's to mind .

Back