Who are Brian and Paul? R.e dsc 1

Fishnshoot

Hi all I've asked on a thread as to who Brian and Paul are but I've not had anymore info so thought I'd just open it up to the full forum. I'm hoping to sit my level 1 at some point in the new year as I'll hopefully have recovered from the knee surgery by then. I've read people singing the praises of these guys but have no idea where they are. So if someone can send me a link to their services I'd be most grateful

cheers folks!

Trossachs deer management courses hosted by Brian Kelly and Paul Crehan, the BASC course for the area. Heard good things

As a former DSC1 pupil of theirs i can vouch fist hand for the excellent tutoring and course content that these two guys deliver and would commend them fully.
Excellent setup great guys and get every one put at ease from the off.
D

+1 I done mine with them at gap180 they are two top guys.

As a former DSC1 pupil of theirs i can vouch fist hand for the excellent tutoring and course content that these two guys deliver and would commend them fully.
Excellent setup great guys and get every one put at ease from the off.
D

I have there contact details, see attached. They don't seem to advertise much, more of a word of mouth. I did my course with them, was pleased with the way the presented them selfs and the course content.

Happily recommend them, I'm sure anyone who has done a course with them will agree.
Untitled 2.png

Last edited:
I did my DSC1 with these guys at the end of October. They were very good. Loads of knowledge and good fun. I would highly recommend them.

Back