Thread: Hoyt Vectrix Compound Bow

Hoyt Vectrix Compound Bow

Have decided to sell my compound and put the pennies towards a pair of range finding binoculars... I will replace this at some point, probably with a Carbon Spyder Turbo so am keeping all my accessories as I will need them.

Anyhoo.. Hoyt Vectrix Cam & 1/2 in realtree camo. 27.5" draw (I am pretty much average proportions so should suit all but the orang-utans or munchkins! lol.. This was Hoyts flagship bow and is arguably still as good as all but the very best carbon fibre models available today and even then there's not much in it!

50-60lb adjustable draw weight which is the heaviest and yet still UK comp legal you can have.. still enough for hunting abroad should you so desire!

Complete with Trophy ridge field stabiliser and quiver, IQ bow sight with retina lock and QAD Ultrarest HDX drop away arrow rest... the QAD and IQ are only a year old and cost almost 300 alone!.

Will supply with a dozen Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket arrows with screw in field points (these can be swapped out for broadheads should you need to) and hard case. (one field point has gone awol!)

This has seen very little use (I can honestly say it has has loosed less than 300 arrows since I bought it new from Bowsports ) and is as new and ready to go.. Its even ready zeroed on the top sight pin an 20 yards, you just need to set the rest up.

This is top shelf competition or hunting kit and has more than 1,200 invested in it.. I'm looking for 499 shipped.

Bear in mind this is a complete kit and is ready to rock and roll, the only thing you need is something to shoot at and a release aid, for an extra 40, I will throw in my Carter 2 shot wrist/index finger release OR my Carter attraction Thumb release.

Couple of reviews for you

Paypal or bank transfer... any questions just ask.. going on evilbay too so if interested don't wait too long.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bow 1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	49378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bow 2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	49379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bow 3.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	49380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bow 4.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	49381
    Last edited by Vipa; 20-11-2014 at 14:34.