bushnell sunshade ?

exmarksman9870

Im looking for a bushnell sunshade to fit my 6500 tactical elite 4.5x30-50 ...any one know an online store that sells them....im sick buying them and they dont fit...

not true mate..bushnell send you a form to fill in called product request so they get the correct part..then they send it to factory ...just a hassel really...

I am no liar fella, tried two years ago for mine and they could not sell me one, simple as that, "We are unable to supply the Sunshade you require as it not a part we sell separately", just saying how it was, good luck with it, look forward to hearing they have sent you a new one.

Last edited:
With respect Mutley this isn't your thread. EXmarksman gets his chance and if not I will think about it and come back to you. So with the greatest respect chap get back in your box until the fellow who started this thread has had his say.

With respect Mutley this isn't your thread. EXmarksman gets his chance and if not I will think about it and come back to you. So with the greatest respect chap get back in your box until the fellow who started this thread has had his say.

OK, so a simple reply to my perfectly reasonable request for a price would have done the job, looks as though you ignored the Exmarksmans PM too, so how does it look. It's anyone's thread matey, its a forum.

Oh well. Can't say I didn't try to help.

Given the Aggro though I think I will pass on future!

Last edited:
agro ?,,,your time of the month is it? all i asked is if you could confirm the item you are offering to sell some one will fit the scope they want to put it on....
bloody hell not another huffy bloody forum member get a grip !!:cuckoo::rofl:

Last edited:
agro ?,,,your time of the month is it? all i asked is if you could confirm the item you are offering to sell some one will fit the scope they want to put it on....
bloody hell not another huffy bloody forum member get a grip !!:cuckoo::rofl:
Huffy forum member? On here? Never ! Think your taking the **** exmarksman lol

Princess can you not read the above? There's you "will have it in a few weeks" wont have it "keep it" then there is Mutley throwing his weight about.

Newsflash it's my sun shade and I will dispose of it as I will.

Sorry I didn't shelve my weekend to run off to my cabinet and take lots of photos for both of you but some of us go shooting!

Back