Available: Shooting Buddy

THE STALKER

If there is anyone close to me that would like to help me with shooting Foxes and Rabbits at night get in touch, i have an Archer NV and you are welcome to use it or your own gear light ,rifle etc if you sooner do that.there may be a chance to do a bit of Roe stalking with me and even a chance to come to shoot a Wild Boar.i would prefer some one with centre fire experience and insurance. there is no charge just glad for a bit of help.

Wow, what an offer! You're a bit far away from me but if I was closer.....

hope me you're inbox is clear, lol

If there is anyone close to me that would like to help me with shooting Foxes and Rabbits at night get in touch, i have an Archer NV and you are welcome to use it or your own gear light ,rifle etc if you sooner do that.there may be a chance to do a bit of Roe stalking with me and even a chance to come to shoot a Wild Boar.i would prefer some one with centre fire experience and insurance. there is no charge just glad for a bit of help.

Great offer, good on you sir :tiphat:

I am surprised no one local has snapped your hand off. Unless they have done so via PM.

I am in a similar position to yourself, my lamping buddy has been struck down with what was know as ME, now knows as chronic fatigue syndrome. He is OK when lamping out the truck, but cannot handle the long walks we used to do in search of foxes over thousands of acres!!!

Back