Leuplod Scope Repair.

kal

I have a Leupold VX II 3-9x40 that doesn't seem to focus at any distance or magnification.
Its a well used old scope but dont want to chuck it in the bin unless its totally knackered.
Is there anyone who does repairs relativelly cheap or would it be better to send back to Leupold.
If its to be a leupold return is there a GB Returns/ Repair centre contact.
If there is can someone supply contact details.
Thanks.

kal,
I would just contact Leupold Customer Service in the US and tell them your problem. They will likely tell you to mail them the scope which they will repair. They are happy to fix their stuff. I had to do the same thing some years ago.

Cheers Lads,
I'll contact GMK first as that may be the cheapest postage option.

Please keep us posted with this. It will be good to see if they have improved their customer service system or, in fact, whether they will even deal with someone outside the trade. (GMK that is. Leupolds customer service is outstanding. )

I sent a scope back to leupold USA, it came back fully serviced, and inclosed a note, No charge, have a nice day,

Leupold repairs in Europe are done by
Harald Ros
Coburger Strasse 71
98673 Eisfeld
Germany
I sent my old VX2 3-9 x 40 there after long service with a moisture issue and slack in the turrets , It came back perfect apart from the original marks and scratches -- no charge.

Does anyone know if Leupold will retrofit target turrets to an old scope (M8 10x40)?

Ive got a Stoney Point conversion on it but there is a fair bit of play in it so would consider new turrets if it is an option.

Does anyone know if Leupold will retrofit target turrets to an old scope (M8 10x40)?

Ive got a Stoney Point conversion on it but there is a fair bit of play in it so would consider new turrets if it is an option.

yes Harald Ros , they did it for me , address above .

Back