Available: 2015 - Buffalo Cow DG & PG Combination hunt package (4 available)

Bushwack

This hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms ±25 miles (35min).

10 days (1 arrival day and 1 departure day), 7 hunting Days, 1 x day sightseeing in KNP (Kruger Park):
· Buffalo Cow
· Waterbuck
· Blue Wildebeest
· Impala
· Warthog x 2

Price: £6 750
Observer: £87 per day

Area: Limpopo Province
Ranch size: 1500ha – 5000ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself or PH available
Outfitter: Myself

Included:
Pickup and return to local International airport - (Hoedspruit / Phalaborwa airport);
Pickup from OR Tambo – extra £190;
Ground transportation;
Lodging;
Meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water);
Laundry;
Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy;
Skinning / salting of trophies;
Service of tracker/skinner;
Licensed Professional Hunter;
Hunting permits.

Excluded:
Airfare;
Dip/pack cost;
Shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter;
Taxidermy cost;
Staff Gratuity;
Bar account (brandy, whisky, rum, bourbon etc.) – but will stop at a convenience store for you;
Accommodation before and after the safari;
Items of a personal nature.

I cannot recommend this package enough! I took the same package in 2014 & had the time of my life!
I can also recommend the drive from Joburg to Hoedspruit for those new to South Africa. Some amazing scenery and watching the surrounding countryside change as you move north is fascinating.
Everyone I encountered on the trip was so friendly and welcoming! I felt like part of the family.
My first experience of hunting in S.A. & can't wait to get back (Although I won't fly B.A. next time!)

I cannot recommend this package enough! I took the same package in 2014 & had the time of my life!
I can also recommend the drive from Joburg to Hoedspruit for those new to South Africa. Some amazing scenery and watching the surrounding countryside change as you move north is fascinating.
Everyone I encountered on the trip was so friendly and welcoming! I felt like part of the family.
My first experience of hunting in S.A. & can't wait to get back (Although I won't fly B.A. next time!)

Thanks Dave for the kind words..."you know that family members gets noted in will's... :rofl:"

See Dave's hunting report!!

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/94219-My-first-Cape-Buffalo!

This package looks superb out of curiosity what would same package cost but with bull instead of cow

Regards
kris

Like David said, you have to try this - ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!!!

This hunt will be conducted from 1-2 farms, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 only. Travel time between farms ±25 miles (35min).

10 days (1 arrival day and 1 departure day), 7 hunting Days, 1 x day sightseeing in KNP (Kruger Park):
· Buffalo Cow
· Waterbuck
· Blue Wildebeest
· Impala
· Warthog x 2

Price: £6 750
Observer: £87 per day

Area: Limpopo Province
Ranch size: 1500ha – 5000ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself or PH available
Outfitter: Myself

Included:
Pickup and return to local International airport - (Hoedspruit / Phalaborwa airport);
Pickup from OR Tambo – extra £190;
Ground transportation;
Lodging;
Meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer, local wine and Bottled water);
Laundry;
Transportation of trophies to local taxidermy;
Skinning / salting of trophies;
Service of tracker/skinner;
Licensed Professional Hunter;
Hunting permits.

Excluded:
Airfare;
Dip/pack cost;
Shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter;
Taxidermy cost;
Staff Gratuity;
Bar account (brandy, whisky, rum, bourbon etc.) – but will stop at a convenience store for you;
Accommodation before and after the safari;
Items of a personal nature.

With and excellent Rand / Pound exchange rate i have decided to reduce this offer to GBP5 150. THIS IS A SAVING OF GBP1 600 per hunter for a excellent hunting safari where you can bag a DG and PG animal...

DON'T MISS THIS ONE GUY'S

with and excellent rand / pound exchange rate i have decided to reduce this offer to gbp5 150. This is a saving of gbp1 600 per hunter for a excellent hunting safari where you can bag a dg and pg animal...

don't miss this one guy's

1 left at this excellent steal of a price!!!

With and excellent Rand / Pound exchange rate i have decided to reduce this offer to GBP5 150. THIS IS A SAVING OF GBP1 600 per hunter for a excellent hunting safari where you can bag a DG and PG animal...

DON'T MISS THIS ONE GUY'S

With the excellent British pound / rand exchange rate, i will offer an extra plains Game animals in this excellent priced safari. There is only one packaged left and it must go!!

10 days, (as in the original post) for: (7 trophies)

1. Buffalo cow
2. Waterbuck or Kudu
3. Blue Wildebeest
4. Impala
5. Warthog x 2
6. Common Duiker

All this with a taste of Dangerous and Plains Game hunting in Africa...

FOR ONLY GBP 4 999

Last edited:
with the excellent british pound / rand exchange rate, i will offer an extra plains game animals in this excellent priced safari. there is only one packaged left and it must go!!

10 days, (as in the original post) for: (7 trophies)

1. Buffalo cow
2. Waterbuck or kudu
3. Blue wildebeest
4. Impala
5. Warthog x 2
6. Common duiker

all this with a taste of dangerous and plains game hunting in africa...

for only gbp 4 999

this one is still available and at a steal!!!

Back