GECO SOFTPOINT bullet head and primer components reloading

I have some speer 105 sp but wouldnt be able to do anything for a while due to work.
Never seen Geco components for sale in the UK.

RUAG are not particularly interested in supplying reloaders in the U.K. but saying that bullets can be ordered in by a RFD but there will be a minimum order which will probably be about 500 or 1000. RWS primers have been imported in the past but are not a regular stock item in most shops.

I have some speer 105 sp but wouldnt be able to do anything for a while due to work.
Never seen Geco components for sale in the UK.

Dickie, are they round nose or pointed nose, I'm after some pointed nose. Do you know if anybody has them.

Thanks guys for replies , I have emailed Ruag for further info lets see if i get anything back

For information reply from Ruag was
[FONT=&quot]We do have the Geco soft point. The codes are: RCF2123401 (20s) RCF2123444 (50s)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We do not have the primers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You will need to order these and get the trade prices from your local dealer.

I will check with local dealer. If any one wants further info on this please post quick reply , then i will add to the thread with info . if no one is intrested i dont want to wast peoples time . Cheers Craig
[/FONT]

Back