Built around a 7.92 Turkish Mauser this stock has only been used for 20 rounds of ammo while I tested the rifle.
The stock came out of the box, the action dropped straight in and secured without any modification.
I bought it because the Turk had a split stock that could not be repaired, it turns out that wasn't the only issue as the barrel is shot through or it needs re-crowning so it is up for sale as a complete rifle ( not including scope or bipod) for £120 as I would like to free up the slot. I can RFD Transfer for £30.
You will need an open slot for a 7.92
If you just want the stock to fit to your own action £120 ( Signed for Post £10 )
This stock is ideal if the iron sights are getting a bit difficult and you want to move to a scope.
The rifles it fits and specifications are below. Its very easy to fit and all parts are there.
Scorpion Recoil Pad
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Shooting any Load Size can now be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Reduces the Challenge to Reacquire the Target by Minimizing the Muzzle Lift
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- Built-In Weaver Scope Mount
- Can Use Scout Type Scope
- Easy “Drop-In” Installation
- Sure-Grip Textured Forend Pad
- 3M Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad for Improved Comfort When Shooting
- Sling Swivel Stud
- Scratch Resistant
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Stock
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Fits Standard Bent Bolt, Large-Ring, German K-98’s, Czech VZ-24, Yugo 48/48a, Turkish 1903/1937/1938/1946 7mm or 8mm caliber.
Will not fit large-ring Swedish M38/96 6.5x55 or small ring Mausers. Must convert straight bolt or “wide arc” bolt Mausers to bent bolt with our Bolt Handle (#MBH1800) to use a standard scope.
Note Hidden aluminum barrel clamps secure scope mount. Steel plate molded into nylon mount.