hilux insurance

tika.308

its that time of year again, has anyone got a good deal on there insurance recently? i paid £350 last year fully comp, same firm want £536 this time :eek: i tried nfu last few years and they have allways been way over the top but some seem to get good deals off them. i have to have business use with it also.

hi brough, they just gave me the old line that they gave me a brilliant discount last year :lol:. hope your well brough.

Andy, did you try the old 'ring up as a new customer' trick? Could be worth a try, see what cheeky discounts they are giving new customers at your expense.

Alex

I always say ive been quoted better elsewhere and am constantly amused at how suddenly there seems to be a better proposition on the table..;):lol::lol:

As already stated in another post, i bought a hilux last friday, paid £405 from direct line which includes a replacement vehicle of the same spec if the unthinkable should happen.
Covers me to take clients, and for use in my other business interests.
Hope that helps
Cheers
Richard

insurance

ive just used elephant.co.uk but admiral were next in line watch out for elephant they quote 10 months in stead of 12. you have to state 12

sorted, i asked adrian flux for a quote, they advertise in the ngo mag. i have used them before this time £320 fully comp protected on commercial. thats a bit more like.thats with the other half on to.

Last edited:
i paid 518.00 fully comp with all the legal odds and sods and that includes the mrs too for my ford ranger supercab !i could have got it for 360.00 without the legal , but i like to play it safe you never know !

cheers

I pay about £330 with legal stuff & protected no claims on a Navara. My Quote was about the same as yours last August. The guy I use just cancelled my policy & put me down as new business with the same company & got £200 knocked off straight away, try giving that a go. Best of luck.

Back