You muppet...

SimpleSimon

So, I posted my FAC application off last week. All very exciting, first grant. Had a letter through from West Mercia firearms dept yesterday. Wow, that was quick...
"Dear Mr SimpleSimon,
Thank you for your application for the grant of blah blah blah...
Please can you sign the enclosed cheque and return it back to us again "
Idiot :doh:

Hi SimpleSimon......

LOL.....that it's funny, I bet they did have a little giggle too, never mind, that is what makes life interesting, to stay on the note of forgetting things, I was once invited.....not so long ago, by a "experienced" member of this forum, (I'm not going to mention any names...lol, but he will know), to go to a well known range and try his new toy, in.308 calibre, I took my .308 and set up, when it came to this Gentleman to set up, he suddenly stop and looked at me with that facial expression that only a man can do, when he knows that the fellow shooter will rip the Pi@@ out of him for years to come and then the words came out of his mouth.....I forgot the bolt....lmaooooo

Q1. What's a "cheque"?
Q2. Were the pies good?
Q3. Did you go on the Big Wheel?
Q4. I don't think your FEO will grant you a FAC with a name like yours.

Q1. What's a "cheque"?

Wow I guess cheques haven't reached that far north yet, but I guess when you live in 'sterling' nothing else matters!

Wait till credit/debit cards reach that far north, you will be blown away not having to carry all that cash to buy expensive shotguns!!

Pics to excite you of their arrival soon I hope!!

Chequebook-001.jpg
This one is a cheque book!
FIB-Maestro.jpg
this one is a credit card

Q1. What's a "cheque"?
Q2. Were the pies good?
Q3. Did you go on the Big Wheel?
Q4. I don't think your FEO will grant you a FAC with a name like yours.

1. I'm not sure I have the words to.explain to a Scotsman the concept of giving away money
2. Not like my mum used to make
3. I had a go with the big weel and the small weel but I still didn't catch any twout in the weservoir
4. Why, what's his name??

1. I'm not sure I have the words to.explain to a Scotsman the concept of giving away money
3. I had a go with the big weel and the small weel but I still didn't catch any twout in the weservoir
just nearly p--s my self Mr RED DOT will not like you for that

Been there and done that, but, to cap it all, they then sent me my new FAC without the Chief ****stable's signature on it, so had to send it back for him to sign!

Hahahaa classic!!

[And all you do with a card is a use a pin number no signature =stalker.308;885362]Wow I guess cheques haven't reached that far north yet, but I guess when you live in 'sterling' nothing else matters!

Wait till credit/debit cards reach that far north, you will be blown away not having to carry all that cash to buy expensive shotguns!!

Pics to excite you of their arrival soon I hope!!

Chequebook-001.jpg
This one is a cheque book!
FIB-Maestro.jpg
this one is a credit card[/QUOTE]

Back