Thread: Help needed please

Help needed please

I am located in the Ribble Valley, Lancs and have completed my Dsc1. I need to gain stalking experience by accompanying someone knowledgable and experienced. I would like to eventually get my own permissions if possible. I work full time so at the moment evenings are favourite and over the Christmas period. I am not wanting to take anyone's shooting just gain stalking experience. Is anyone able to help me out?

Must be someone out there able to help this lady out, she has her level 1 courtesy of the SD bursary fund so it would be nice if members could help her out by letting her tag along.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

John she is welcome to tag along with me, but as you know I am super busy. However there is a chance the lady could come down to my CWD and Munty areas in Bed/buck border and tag along for experience.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hi Malcolm . Many thanks for your kind offer but I really need something more local in the Ribble Valley. Lynn

Hiya I know you said you want somewhere close but if you fancy a trip to suffolk your more than welcome and me and the wife can offer a room for your stay bazil

Thank you very much Baz. That is really kind. At this point I will have to take a rain check. The distance is an issue due to me working full time. I really appreciate the offer. Lynn

Limulus is the boy for this one I will call him.