Hurt Locker

Cyres

Managed to get to see it on a big screen last Tues, and it is worthy of all the awards. For thoose who have Sky it is available on box office.

I expect the serving members of the forum may have something to say about the sniper duel !!!!

I must add that it is far better than Avator.

C

You mean an arab with an open sighted AK picking off chaps with a Barrett 50cal at extended range?
That made me chuckle.

Yup, but to continue the equality and diversity bit it was a Yank on the 0.50 Cal so i think that makes it an area weapon?

To true, didn't quite catch the Leupold range statement but thought it was 657 yds, so hell of a shot with an AK, also how did the replacement Barratt user have any clue about whwere to aim esp as one shot went 20ft left?

Also for the keen eyed viewers what was the scope on the Barratt?

D

when i saw it i thought it was taking the ****, the British special forces needing rescuing by a US bomb desposal expert... i don't think so

You mean an arab with an open sighted AK picking off chaps with a Barrett 50cal at extended range?
That made me chuckle.

I'll have to have another look at the DVD, but I thought the shooter in the shed was using a SVDragunov and the No2 had the AK variant? No idea he was an Arab - how could you tell? He could have been a Khazak, Turkomen, Chechen, Persian, Pakistani - I'm afraid the list of various ethnic brown and not so brown geezers shooting at folk in Iraq is pretty long....... :)

Back