Thread: Cwd

A big ask I know but as I need a CWD for the "set" I would like to ask if anyone can get me onto one (representative head fine) but I will only be available on Saturday morning 27th December before I return home to Whitby from South Bucks between Thame and Aylesbury after spending Christmas with friends.

If you can offer/suggest a solution please PM.

hi tony variety of options on here muntjackstalker ian f sikamalc cwd on here all have cwd avaliable
    regards tom

Tony I saw your post, but unfortunately I am fully booked right through. If I had the availability I would have gladly accommodated you. Muntjackstalker will be your best bet I would think. He was posting available places on the site a short while ago.

Good luck.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Thanks for the information guys, looks as if I am sorted now, can't wait - just have to get Christmas out of the way now.