Facebook Gem

Hunting Solutions

Just read this question on FB and can hardly stop laughing. :cuckoo::D

"Does any one know if browning shotguns have some kind of mechanism on them that stops the gun fire-ing if the barrels are blocked or am I just a lucky git? It's happened to me a few times where I've pressed the trigger and nothing happens apart from a little click and when I've ejected the Un-shot cartridge the barrell has got the wad stuck down there from the previous shot."

There's a sure fire way of telling. You just put a used wad in the barrel, load a cartridge, then look down the barrel from the muzzle as you pull the trigger. If there's a mechanism there, you'll see it. :doh:

This is one of the reasons I advocate some sort of mandatory shooting test or assessment prior to the first grant of a shotgun or FAC.

There exists a small minority who quite frankly shouldn't be granted a comb and paper let alone any sort of firearm, not because they have criminal convictions or intemperate habits, just simply based on the fact they are as thick as pig swill.

There's a sure fire way of telling. You just put a used wad in the barrel, load a cartridge, then look down the barrel from the muzzle as you pull the trigger. If there's a mechanism there, you'll see it. :doh:

:rofl::rofl:takes all sorts

Back